Our mission is "the general entertainment of a dream and the impression"
In the last 20 years and so, the Internet spreads among the societies.
And in the world of the Internet that the pattern accomplished rapid development in a short term, there are knowledge and the experience that the professional group of our system design cultivated so far here.
The new IT solution when devoted and evolved makes a person to be kind, to be loved and to be contributed for our life.
As well as a "color and form, we are particular about material and its lining with confidence thoroughly.
The "dream" "pleasure" that have not experienced , not seen, becomes to be in reality - "
||Moving Crew Co., Ltd.
||KandaSY Bld. 6F
17-13 Kanda-Higashi-Matsushita-cho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 101-0042, Japan
||Oct 13, 2006
|President and CEO
- Internet contents planning
- administration management
- Internet system consulting
- WEB system mobile application development
- Interactive design business
- Inter Aviation Japan Co., Ltd.
- ANYSECURE INC.
- Big Hit Entertainment Japan
- Ginga Eizou Co., Ltd.
- Stream Media Corporation
- Sony Corp.
- Sony Music Entertainment (Japan) Inc.
- Sony Music Solutions Inc.
- Sony Semiconductor Solutions Corporation
- Sony PCL Inc.
- TOKYO LEGAL MIND K.K.
- Morisawa Inc.
- Filament Co.
- HOSTWAY Corp.
- Linkazia Korea co., ltd.
|From main stations
- Toei Shinjuku Line: 2-minute walk from "Iwamotocho Station" A1 Exit
- Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line: 6-minute walk from "Akihabara Station" No.5 Exit
- Tokyo Metro Ginza Line: 7-minute walk from "Kanda Station" No.3 Exit
- JR Yamanote, Chuo or Keihin-Tohoku Lines: 8-minute walk from "Kanda Station" East Exit
- JR Yamanote, Sobu or Keihin-Tohoku Lines: 9-minute walk from "Akihabara Station" Showa-dori Gate